Homeowners love quirky and classic décor stores. If you are a business owner, you have to focus on having a collection that reflects the essence of contemporary living. In all fairness, most décor and home furnishing store have a similar range of products. What makes the real difference is the workmanship and exclusivity. If you are selling anything that everyone else is selling too, it’s hard to find a niche. Expectedly, the first thing is to find a wholesaler for décor products, who is not only focused on the variety of products but is equally interested in the quality.
Below are some of the things one must have in a décor store.
- Gift items. Think of the party favors and things that people often need for gifts, like a snowball with dolls or even simple artifacts. For many customers, home décor is the ideal choice for gifting, so your collection should have things that are ideal for special occasions. Gifting ideas should be compact, unique and versatile, to cover most requirements.
- Wall clocks. Wall clocks are always in demand, and besides being pieces of decoration for the interiors, these are ideal for the busy lifestyle, where time management is important. Make sure that you have a good collection of different styles of clock, which can match with the theme of the contemporary homes.
- There’s something classic about ceramic crockery and décor items. Dealers and wholesalers from countries like Italy are offering bunch of exotic products, which are being appreciated worldwide. You can work with color themes, select different patterns, to offer something new for every customer.
- Wooden items. Some of the wooden décor items and accessories, like boxes, tissue contains, shelves, coffee pods, can make a lasting impression. The best thing about wooden products is the limited care required for shipping. If you have a cheaper logistics partner, you don’t have to worry about shipping such items.
- Special themes. Think of products that are inspired by the sea or even travel. Homeowners want to look for stores that stock a range of products from the same theme, so that their house can have a relatable and balanced theme.
Your décor store can be a hub of uniqueness, if you choose products with a little care. Just find a good wholesaler and check their catalogues to know what they can really offer for your customers, special themes and more.